Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The New Book

Okay, okay! I know I have been talking about this new book for a while and I swear I am almost finished with it. I am adding, editing, etc., but I am seriously thinking it will be completely finished in the next week or so. But, then again, to me... None of my work is ever finished. I admit it. I am a perfectionist and I over-think things too much.

BUT now, I'm asking for your opinion. Below is something I wrote that I want on the back cover. Please tell me if you would like to read the book based on this and if it sounds good to you! You can comment on here, e-mail me at krystal@krystalbparrish.com, add me on facebook and tell me there (www.facebook.com/krystalbparrish), or tweet me (@KrystalParrish). Thanks so much!!!

                      "A year after watching her husband die, Mary Ellen Pierre is left, 
                confined in her garage, to dwell on her memories... Until she is sent 
                on a whirlwind of adventures, at her late husband's last request.
                       Something is waiting on her. Something big. Something she can 
                only get to by following the rules of this final scavenger hunt 
                around America.
                       Join her on this crazy adventure as Mary Ellen uncovers a secret 
                that will blow her mind, and yours!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Page Views